December 18, 2017 by Jenifer Bartman
MEDIA: CBC News Network Weekend Business Panel (December, 2017)
Great to be back in the studio for the CBC News Network Weekend Business Panel, alongside Elmer Kim and John Northcott. We discussed a busy week in business, including:
- Bank of Canada Year End Report. What are the things that keep Bank of Canada governor Stephen Poloz up at night?
- Small Business Tax Changes, Round 2. Canada’s finance minister announced revised tax changes for small business, including in the area of income sprinkling. How are small businesses and their advisors expected to be impacted?
- FCC Votes to Roll Back US Net Neutrality. With the vote to remove US “level playing field” regulations from the net, what are the implications for Canadians?
Thanks very much, CBC. See you in 2018!
Business Advisor| Speaker| Published Author| Former Venture Capital Executive
Latest posts by Jenifer Bartman (see all)
- MEDIA: CBC News Network Weekend Business Panel (January, 2018) - January 15, 2018
- MEDIA: CBC News Network Weekend Business Panel (December, 2017) - December 18, 2017
- MEDIA: CBC News Network Weekend Business Panel (November, 2017) - November 6, 2017