NEWS: Strategic Business Planning Course Now Available!
It might be news to a lot of CEO’s and entrepreneurs that most business plans are not prepared very well. Although a company’s management might find the plan useful, they tend to fall well short of what external parties, such as potential financial partners, require in order to make a financing or investment decision. This course provides sound business planning guidelines for both internal and external use, putting leaders in a better position to pursue the necessary capital to support the next level of growth.
Getting it right involves developing a thorough and complete business model, strategy, and plan (including a financial forecast), as well as preparing to make the approach to potential financial partners. Gain insight into a range of important areas, from the perspective of a former investor, including:
- The key sections of a business plan and what should be included
- What to consider when building a business model
- How to identify and select a target market(s)
- How to select and position products and services
- Guidelines for developing a marketing strategy
- Developing an organizational structure, including identifying key roles
- Guidelines for preparing a financial forecast, including assumptions
- The perspective of external parties, such as financial partners
- Guidelines for approaching financial partners
Details and registration are available here. Stay tuned for additional courses in the Executive Business Builder Program!
Latest posts by Jenifer Bartman (see all)
- Brands that Aim to “Super-Please” - February 15, 2018
- MEDIA:CBC News Network Weekend Business Panel (February, 2018) - February 12, 2018
- Lifting Off to a Whole New Level of Teamwork - February 6, 2018