I’m pleased to announce the launch of my new Strategic Business Planning Course, the first course in the new Executive Business Builder Program at The Knowledge Bureau.
It might be news to a lot of CEO’s and entrepreneurs that most business plans are not prepared very well. Although a company’s management might find the plan useful, they tend to fall well short of what external parties, such as potential financial partners, require in order to make a financing or investment decision. This course provides sound business planning guidelines for both internal and external use, putting leaders in a better position to pursue the necessary capital to support the next level of growth.
Getting it right involves developing a thorough and complete business model, strategy, and plan (including a financial forecast), as well as preparing to make the approach to potential financial partners. Gain insight into a range of important areas, from the perspective of a former investor, including:
- The key sections of a business plan and what should be included
- What to consider when building a business model
- How to identify and select a target market(s)
- How to select and position products and services
- Guidelines for developing a marketing strategy
- Developing an organizational structure, including identifying key roles
- Guidelines for preparing a financial forecast, including assumptions
- The perspective of external parties, such as financial partners
- Guidelines for approaching financial partners
Details and registration are available here. Stay tuned for additional courses in the Executive Business Builder Program!