It’s not too often these days that a brand steps up and takes action to “super-please” its customers, but one of my favourite brands, Babor skincare, did just that for me recently by sending me the most wonderful package of their products. I’ve loved great skincare products for most of my life and they are especially important these days, given the TV work that I do (in an HD world, no less!). Regardless, who doesn’t love skin that looks and feels great every day?
I’ve been using Babor for a while now and here’s a look at the products I will be trying and commenting on (via my Instagram page) over the next while:
- Cleansing HY-OL, a cleansing oil for all skin types. With oil-based cleansers being all the rage these days, Babor has combined the natural cleansing powers of water and oil and developed a unique bi-phase, deep action cleanser that promotes skin vitality.
- Phytoactive Sensitive, the treatment phase for cleansing with HY-OL, containing herbal essences tailored to sensitive skin types, designed to refresh and lend radiance. Since I love scent, I can’t wait to try this relaxing product.
- Rejuvenating Face Oil, a newly launched product designed to give skin an extra boost. Inspired by Dr. Babor’s research on lipids and by the black rose, this luxurious face oil lends new radiance to the skin. Looking forward to trying this product, as face oils provide such great moisturizing benefits.
- Hydra Plus Active Fluid, from Babor’s luxurious ampoule collection, Hydra Plus provides a moisture boost to dry and dehydrated skin.
- Algae Active Fluid, another powerful ampoule, bringing the benefits of the sea to dry, dull skin.
- Ampoule Advent Calendar, and finally, Babor’s festive Advent Calendar featuring 24 ampoules from its collection, resulting in healthy, hydrated, and glowing skin, just in time for the Holidays. Who says we can’t celebrate all year long?
I definitely have my Babor favourites, but I’m looking forward to adding some new products to the list. Brands that go out of their way to let customers know that they truly matter are more than worthy of a mention, and I’m pleased to do that here. Thank you so much!