NEWS: CMC-Global Institute Launches New Website
As Chair of the Marketing Committee of CMC-Global Institute, I am pleased to announce the launch of our new website, on behalf of the Board of Directors. CMC-Global Institute (CMC-GI) was launched in 2013 and is affiliated with CMC-Global, formerly the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes. Its purpose is to create a forum for management consultants in countries where CMC-Global does not yet have a local institute for potential members to join.
Consultants anywhere in the world where there is not a local member institute can apply for membership with CMC-GI, providing the opportunity to pursue the internationally recognized Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation, participate in professional development programming, and network with other members. When a sufficient number of CMC members is attained in a given country, a national institute can be established.
CMC-GI provides various services to its membership, including access to:
- A professional association with other like-minded professionals;
- The opportunity to apply for, earn, and maintain the CMC designation;
- Virtual professional development activities to maintain the CMC designation; and
- Publications and resources of interest to management consultants.
The image that is on our website and other branded materials conveys the diversity of our global membership, welcoming consultants in a variety of languages. We are proud of the diversity of our organization and the opportunity it presents for consultants around the world; feel free to share the translation of “consultant” in your language with us!
Please contact us to learn more about how your management consulting practice could benefit from CMC-GI membership, providing an important differentiation in what can often be a crowded marketplace. We look forward to hearing from you.
- MEDIA: CBC News Network Weekend Business Panel (December, 2021) - December 6, 2021
- MEDIA:Business Building a Key Part of Innovation (The Hill Times Op Ed) - October 27, 2021
- MEDIA: CBC News Network Weekend Business Panel (October, 2021) - October 18, 2021